Investment Data Reconciliation Analyst II
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
The reconciliation team is one of four teams making up the Investment Data Operations (IDO) department. IDO ensures that the online data our advisors use to manage their clients’ investments is accurate and up to date. The team ensures all transaction and position data in our platform is reconciled to custodial data.
- Research and reconcile daily and historical transactions and position discrepancies between custodial data and Advisor360°’s proprietary Portfolio Accounting application
- Integrate data from multiple data sources, ensure data accuracy and integrity, and update data as necessary
- Work independently on routine aspects of daily reconciliation operations
- Work with other members of the Investment Data Operations team, specifically at month/quarter end, to ensure accurate portfolio valuations for client reporting
- Help train and mentor new Reconciliation team members
- Communicate and listen, be a team player, and help in any way you can to make the team successful
- Collaborate with other team members to develop and maintain procedural documentation
- Respond to escalated issues on the Reconciliation team, interacting with internal and external clients in a timely manner to research and resolve data issues that affect downstream systems
- Participate in interviewing new employees for the team
- Offer process improvement recommendations
- Attend trainings to enhance company and/or industry knowledge
- 3 to 5 years of Investment Operations experience, specifically reconciliation to custodian(s)
- Experience with any of the following software programs: Advent Axys or other Advent products, DST Vision, FBSI, and/or Wealthscape℠
- Highly organized to handle multiple tasks and stringent deadlines simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Strong communication skills and customer service mentality
Additional Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field desired
- Beginner to intermediate knowledge of SQL query functions preferred
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office products (specifically Excel)
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with both technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to produce well written documentation and artifacts
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.