Our business continuity plan disclosure
Last Updated: September 2022
Our business continuity plan (BCP) documents, tests, and maintains business resumption plans in order to recover critical systems and functions. Advisor360° tests critical business processes annually to ensure that they are workable, in compliance, and that employees are aware of their roles during and after a business interruption. Our Crisis Management team is trained in communication and management processes that exist to ensure critical business processes resume quickly and efficiently.
Advisor360°’s policy is to respond to a significant business disruption (SBD) by:
- Protecting our employees’ health and safety
- Safeguarding the data entrusted to us by our clients
- Recovering quickly and resuming operations
Our BCP anticipates two kinds of business disruptions—internal and external—along with three sets of scenarios which reflect Advisor360°’s assessment regarding the types of events which may result in continuity plan activation: loss of facilities, loss of personnel, and loss of technology.
For each scenario, activities have been identified to ensure the activation of the continuity plan and the continuous capability of Advisor360° to make decisions and take action. Activation of the continuity plan may involve:
- Activation of the Crisis Management team to perform specific activities necessary to ensure the evaluation and restoration of critical infrastructure and continuation of essential functions
- Implementation of temporary work procedures
- Delegation of authorities to successors of executive management as well as designated personnel who are unavailable during the emergency
The BCP serves as a guide that addresses how Advisor360° will continue to conduct business during each of the above scenarios (to the extent that it is possible) pursuant to the Crisis Management team’s evaluation. In all cases, the company will resume normal business operations as soon as it is able to do so, based on the type and the extent of the disrupting event, and to the best of its ability keep its customers informed regarding relevant events based on the circumstances.