Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Full-time, multiple openings
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
- Develop Selenium and web services tests using C# and NUnit
- Apply appropriate automated execution and validation methods to improve and ensure quality
- Partner closely with product owner, development lead, and business analysts to understand requirements and appropriate use cases
- Supplement existing automated test suites with appropriate regression tests
- Run daily regression suites and analyze results
- Report defects to project teams as they are identified
- Collect and effectively communicate sprint testing metrics
- Minimum 2 years working in a QA capacity with automation techniques
- Experience in web services testing
- Experience in project, technical, and team leadership
- Ability to author and maintain automated tests using C#
- Experience developing in C# and .NET environments
- Proficient with SQL and writing SQL queries
- 2 + years’ experience working in an Agile project team setting
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Well organized and self-motivated
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience with source control and bug-tracking systems
Additional skills and knowledge
- Familiarity with SaaS a plus
- Experience in financial services an important addition
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.