Senior Enterprise Risk Management Specialist
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
We’re looking for a Senior Enterprise Risk Management Specialist to join our growing team. This role will be evolving as the organization continues to grow and will be instrumental in the design, implementation, and management of Advisor360°’s enterprise risk program. You will have the ability to enhance our current processes and help support our ongoing and upcoming compliance initiatives. Duties include, but are not limited to, working with business units throughout the organization to identify and plan ways to mitigate risk, gathering and maintaining evidence to support internal and external audits, monitoring and reporting on third-party risk, and developing reports that will brief executives on the organization’s risk profile.
- Develop and maintain a risk register
- Support internal/external audits and client assessments, and respond to RFPs
- Assess IT security policies, procedures, and controls of our business applications, networks, operating systems, and other components of the technology infrastructure
- Work with multiple business units to identify, assess, and design plans to mitigate and track risks internally with third-party vendors
- Develop and enhance risk analytics and trends
- Analyze control gaps and other data points to ensure workflow requirements and correct status reporting
- Maintain records that demonstrate compliance with SOC 2, HIPAA, and other programs
- Perform business impact assessments to address risk in key areas of the business
- Support the transition to continuous control monitoring, testing, and measurement
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, or related field desired
- 3–5+ years of experience working in the governance, risk, and compliance field
- Experience working within a technology firm or fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with risk frameworks such as COSO, NIST, and FAIR
- Experience leading BCP/DR activities, conducting business impact assessments, and reporting results to leadership
- Excellent collaboration and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong time-management and organizational skills with experience working under tight deadlines
- Professional security certifications like CISA, CRISC, or CISSP a plus
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.