Data Infrastructure Manager
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
As the Data Infrastructure Manager, you will lead a technical team responsible for our data storage, backup, and recovery solutions supporting our SaaS offering. You must be able to balance technical depth, planning, problem solving, and collaboration. This is an exciting leadership role in a growing SaaS company. To be successful, you must have a strong understanding of systems, storage, network architecture, and infrastructure operations. The ideal candidate will drive execution and have experience leading a team of talented and high performing engineers.
- Hire, build, and lead a high-caliber team of software engineers and systems engineers
- Direct management of a team responsible for our storage and backup solutions, on-prem and in the cloud
- Define architectural standards that support our disaster recovery and backup objectives
- Lead, coordinate, and execute upon a vision for storage and data infrastructure that enables Advisor360°’s continued growth into the cloud
- Develop technical requirements, evaluate vendor solutions, develop architecture and design, and test data protection and data security solutions
- Operate as a technical subject matter specialist on industry trends around cyber risk and data protection practices
- Define/design technical solutions to ensure business continuity (DR/backup)
- Data infrastructure: provide immutable capabilities layered on top of data at rest or in motion to secure the contents from unauthorized access
- Data control: implement technical capabilities such as rights management to enforce the movement or transmission of data
- Data security in the cloud: implement technical capabilities to protect and secure data in the cloud
- 3+ years’ experience coaching and managing engineers
- Extensive experience supporting internet-scale software, preferably in data infrastructure roles
- Strong experience in data infrastructure systems: storage arrays, fiber channel switches, and Network physical and virtual tape devices
- Working in a hybrid cloud environment such as AWS, Azure, and private data centers
- Experience and understanding to drive effectiveness and efficiency through automation and infrastructure as code (e.g., Puppet, Ansible)
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.