We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
The Implementation Lead is responsible for guiding the successful, functional, and technical implementation of Advisor360° initiatives while ensuring that established timelines and regulatory requirements are met. In this role, you will identify and document internal client needs and requirements and manage high-level dependencies and cross-workstream coordination. You will work closely with client stakeholders and multiple internal Advisor360° teams to facilitate a seamless client experience throughout the sales, implementation, and onboarding process.
- Create and maintain implementation processes, playbooks, and artifacts to ensure clients are efficiently and effectively onboarded
- Manage the full lifecycle of client onboarding activities and implement initiatives from sales (where relevant) to transition to support
- Account for the accurate and timely delivery of defined project scope and manage change request implementation
- Provide client consultation on how Advisor360° products work and onboarding best practices from pre-sales onward
- Work with clients and internal stakeholders to understand and develop program scope/timelines and business objectives, as well as manage client expectations
- Identify interdependencies and collaborate with other workstreams to ensure an integrated approach to program delivery
- Recognize and solve for gaps identified during the onboarding cycle
- Create and review key project documents such as project charters, high-level timelines, and project plans
- Determine the appropriate staffing for all projects across the workstream
- Engage with senior management and present program status and related topics
- Mitigate risks to minimize impact on programs; work with project managers to resolve issues as needed
- Manage the client transition from sales to client success and look for ways to improve the overall process and platform offerings
- 10 years of experience as an Implementation Manager or 15 years of program management experience managing large, preferably technical/infrastructure-related initiatives
- Strong focus on outcomes-based planning and an eye for detail while still seeing the big picture
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, particularly with training clients in a technological area
- Ability to easily walk people through an entire process, step by step, and create a story to increase understanding of the platform/data
- Skilled at developing relationships with clients to become a trusted and value-added business partner
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Experience working independently, as well as in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities, as well as working on concurrent programs/projects
Additional skills and knowledge
- PMP certification desirable
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Experience in and knowledge of financial services; broker/dealer experience (operational, technical, or both) is highly desirable.
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.