Manager, Systems Operations
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
As Manager, Systems Operations, you’ll be responsible for a team supporting and integrating new client-facing services, planning and executing major system upgrades, and advanced troubleshooting. You’ll oversee managing IT operations, including implementing IT policies, procedures, and standards, to ensure timely implementations and resolutions are in alignment with the company goals.
- Lead, mentor, and support a team of engineers
- Take direct ownership for tracking incidents from initial response through resolution via ITIL methodologies
- Define and implement processes for monitoring/tracking of alerts, incidents, requests, etc.
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot production systems with focus on continuous improvement
- Manage the development and implementation of IT initiatives to support organizational strategy
- Work with institute partners to understand business needs
- Provide clarity on objectives, scope, and organizational change management
- Maintain and control budget, schedule, and resources
- Establish, report, communicate, and monitor service levels using industry best practices
- Ensure all staff members are trained on necessary support and service requirements
- Assist in building technical knowledge base and escalation policies for day-to-day issue resolution
- Establish measurable individual and team objectives that are aligned with organizational goals
- Manage work assignments and priorities for team members
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer technology/science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience managing engineers within the service industry
- 7+ years’ experience managing service desk and support operations
- ITIL V3 required or 3+ years of demonstrated experience managing an ITIL framework-based support team
- Hands-on experience managing SLAs under 24x7 service operations required
- Excellent, clear, and concise written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong customer focus in service operations environment
Additional skills and knowledge
- ServiceNow experience a plus
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.