Product Manager, Compliance
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
The Product Manager, Compliance is responsible for product planning, product marketing and customer engagement. This includes managing the product life cycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering to deliver a winning product. The Product Manager works with Sales, Marketing, and Support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Define and present the product strategy, vision, and roadmap
- Jointly develop the product roadmap with product development and architect leads
- Engage customers on the product roadmap, ensuring all understand the product direction
- Lead monthly client-focused discussions on product direction and strategy
- Partner with the application development lead/manager to prioritize customer problem backlogs and develop creative solutions
- Act as a competition expert and communicate where the company stands in the marketplace
- Develop core product positioning and messaging, understanding how they relate to our overall product story
- Perform product demos for customers and sales prospects
- Partner with training facilitators to ensure their product expertise
- Evangelize your product internally, as well as at conferences, sales meetings, and company meetings
- Lead and manage vendor relationships associated with your product
- Engage with other product managers to help create an integrated, cohesive platform
- Act as a subject matter expert and remain up-to-date on market landscape, regulatory changes, best practices, and industry developments
- Work with product and business stakeholders to develop creative solutions to challenging compliance requirements
- 5–7 years' financial industry experience
- Well-rounded understanding of the needs of financial advisors and their clients
- Ability to comprehend and participate in technical discussions
- Experience working directly with customers/clients
- Comfortable with balancing multiple, competing priorities and changes in scope and direction
- Solid analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage and deliver results within project timelines
- Understanding of Scrum concepts and Agile principles
- Ability to confidently present new solutions for existing problems to colleagues and managers
- Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance, legal, or investment-related requirements
- Proven understanding of compliance operations and SEC/FINRA rules
- Willingness to learn, interpret, and apply new laws, rules, and regulations
- Surveillance and trading experience a plus
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.