Senior Associate, Social Media Marketing
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
This is a rare opportunity to use your creativity to engage a social community for an early-stage technology company. As Senior Associate, Social Media Marketing, you will help shape and share stories that engage senior business audiences across all social media channels. You’ll work closely with brand experience, content, ABM, and media marketing colleagues. Our account-based marketing (ABM) strategy places a strong emphasis on engaging the right people with the right stories at the right time. We are looking for someone who is driven to continuously test and learn from different approaches. The position will initially report to the VP, Marketing and is based in our Weston, MA headquarters.
- Fully manage all aspects of organic social campaigns from start to finish, including calendar management, social media content production, posting, monitoring, and reporting across all social media channels
- Work closely with sales, demand generation, and account-based marketing colleagues to ensure social media campaigns support our ABM program
- Deepen Advisor360°’s understanding of customers, prospects, and competitors by being a great “listener,” managing social monitoring to derive insights on what people are interested in
- Identify and engage with industry influencers and be active in their conversations
- Spearhead community management across social channels, ensuring ongoing engagement with social communities to drive favorable conversations, ensuring questions, comments, and opportunities are addressed with speed, good judgment, and in alignment with brand guidelines
- Monitor and analyze data from social media platforms and third-party tools to track performance and audience engagement; determine the effectiveness of social media content and provide actionable insights
- 3+ years’ experience in creation and execution of successful B2B social media campaigns with advertising agencies, or at a fast-growing, early-stage technology company
- Have a passion for understanding how social media works, what content goes viral, and who is doing it incredibly well
- Desire to help build the strategy for how social media supports our ABM program
- Customer-first mentality with an eagerness to engage the target customer base
- Data-driven worker who can point to tangible, measurable results in brand awareness, engagement, etc.
- Ability to connect the dots between consumer storytelling techniques and engaging business audiences
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.