Senior Manager, Product Marketing
We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
As our first Senior Manager, Product Marketing, you will have a unique opportunity to shape product marketing at Advisor360° from end-to-end including messaging and positioning, competitive analysis, launch management, and buyer personas. This new role will work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing. The ideal candidate has an insatiable intellectual curiosity. You enjoy analyzing buyers and how they like to buy. You’re equally comfortable in a technical conversation with product management as you are in a marketing one with demand generation. This role will report to the VP, Marketing and is based in the Weston, MA headquarters.
- Have a deep understanding of the broker-dealer/roll-up RIA market segment, customers, products, and our competitors in order to develop compelling positioning, messaging, and persona-based marketing campaigns
- Conduct buyer persona research to create and maintain detailed buyer profiles
- Gather competitive intelligence through research and share insights cross-functionally
- Drive our positioning and messaging to accelerate deal velocity
- Orchestrate launches of new capabilities, collaborating with internal and external colleagues
- Partner with content marketing colleagues on thought leadership (e.g., webinars)
- Develop data sheets, video scripts, and other low-funnel collateral
- Define and evolve the way we position our products in the market
- An experienced product marketer who has worked 5+ years as a skilled storyteller able to develop a compelling, differentiated, and memorable narrative for any product, and can coach others to do the same
- Ability to interpret usage data or market research to make decisions and support compelling storytelling
- Excel at working across teams, harnessing disparate motivations to achieve a shared goal
- Well versed knowledge of the enterprise software buying process a plus
- Adept working with demand generation to deliver high converting programs that result in revenue
- 5+ years’ SaaS/product marketing experience required in a technology company
- 2+ years’ experience in wealth management, financial services, or financial technology strongly preferred
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.