We hire people with all kinds of awesome experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. We like it that way. So even if you don’t meet every single requirement, please consider applying if you like what you see.
The Professional Services Team is looking for an Implementation Analyst to support Advisor360° initiatives by working closely with Implementation Leads, PMO, and internal and external stakeholders. We seek an energetic, out-of-the-box critical thinker who strives to achieve goals, learn new products, and grow within our organization.
- Assist with the monitoring and status tracking of milestones
- Populate and administer client collaboration sites
- Collate metrics and updates and create relevant dashboards and presentations
- Coordinate and document internal project meetings
- Support the creation of processes and related artifacts, including configuration workbooks, templates, and slide decks
- Document client requirements and dependencies
- Liaise with internal and external teams to identify and define scope and objectives
- Create milestone plans based on requirements gathered per PMO processes and standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies/tooling
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage and deliver successful results within a timeline
- Excellent analytical skills, documentation, workflows, and the ability to comprehend, analyze, and resolve complex issues
- Ability to present new solutions for existing problems to colleagues and managers with confidence
- Ability to work self-sufficiently on assigned tasks and as part of a group
- Preferred fields of study: management, business/finance, sciences
We’re not your typical WealthTech company. Advisor360° was born out of tens of thousands of pieces of feedback received during the past 20 years from the industry’s highest-producing financial advisors. Our software is second to none in creating operational efficiencies, unifying all the systems advisors need to run their businesses. Advisor360° launched in April 2019 as a new stand-alone technology company from our sister company, Commonwealth Financial Network®, the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker-dealer in the United States. With more than 2,000 independent advisors, Commonwealth is Advisor360°’s first customer; MassMutual is its second, bringing an additional 9,000 advisors onto the platform.
Come grow with us! Advisor360° is an exciting new venture, combining the nimble and innovative qualities of a start-up with the stability of a mature company. We have a track record of the highest satisfaction ratings by financial advisors in industry-leading publications, as well as a reputation for high workplace quality; for the last 12 years, as part of the Commonwealth team, we have been voted one of the 100 best technology companies to work at by Computerworld. Benefits include a robust bonus plan, PTO, VTO (Volunteer Time Off), free access to vacation homes around the world, 50% 401(k) match, stock options, referral bonuses, 80% of HMO premium for individuals and families, life-insurance coverage, short-term and long-term disability coverage, education assistance, flexible spending accounts, and employee assistance programs, just to name a few.
Join us on this journey. We believe that diversity drives innovation and so we are building a company where everyone is truly welcome. Everyone is encouraged to bring their unique, authentic selves to work every day. The way we see it, we’re here to learn from each other. Are you ready to grow with us?
Advisor360° is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.